This list will continue to be updated regularly.
- The Government’s official COVID-19 website is a comprehensive site for all you need to know about COVID-19. This is being regularly updated. For a copy of the official welfare factsheet, please click here.
- If you have a business and need information on how the decisions impact your business, information is available here.
- For more information on the financial support packages that have been put in place by the Government, including support for Māori communities and businesses click here.
- Work and Income has information here on benefits and payments, and changes to the way it is working during this period.
- The Ministry of Health’s website has comprehensive facts and information, including the latest on confirmed cases here.
- To find out more about the Te Rōpū Whakakaupapa Urutā – the National Māori Pandemic Group click here.
- You can find information on Whānau Ora providers in the Te Arawa area and the support they can provide here.
- If you are in need of hospice support, go to the Rotorua Community Hospice webpage.